This is the governing body for certification in Disciplined Agile.
LIVE CHAT 24 HOURS PER DAY
Thank you so much Pam and Louise.
As you know, I cleared DAD Green Belt Online Test, and only review is pending from your side.
I am thankful to Mark as well and looking forward to work with you all as an instructor.
Regarding your questions:
1. DAD 14 hours classroom training required or webinar attended / book reading also will be counted for retention ? - Attendance at our webinars count toward the 14 hours required for retention. We plan for 9 webinars per year, and look forward to seeing you there. Currently, book reading does not count toward retention.
2. In every 2 years do we need to pass "Online Test" for retention ? - Yes, in order to retain your current level, you will need to pass the online test. The test will be based on the most current level of Disciplined Agile.
3. Do you have any upcoming schedule in India for DAD Classes ? - Yes, please view the events on our home page. We are in the process of certifying instructors in India, so if the current location does not meet your needs, we expect to see more courses available in India by end of the year.
Thank you for your interest in certification,
Pam & Louise
Are you busy ?
Would you please provide me the queries I asked just before this mail ?
I have gone through the Green Belt requirements and I have few queries as below :
1. DAD 14 hours classroom training required or webinar attended / book reading also will be counted for retention ?
2. In every 2 years do we need to pass "Online Test" for retention ?
3. Do you have any upcoming schedule in India for DAD Classes ?
Thanks Mark for your suggestion.
Could you please invite me in LinkedIn ? I am unable to invite you.
My profile in LinkedIn as below :
You can find the revised Practitioner certification requirements in the Certification section of this site. The specific page you may be interested in is http://www.disciplinedagileconsortium.org/greenBelt
I, Kaushik, recently got "Certified Disciplined Agilist (Yelow Belt)", is that sufficient to read only DAD Book for passing at the next level (Green Belt) ?"
Is that question patterns come from the book only ?
Scott Ambler + Associates is planning to schedule a workshop in India in the next several months, probably in Bangalore.
Is any DAD workshop planned in India?
© 2013-2020 Project Management Institute, Inc.
14 Campus BoulevardNewtown Square, PA 19073-3299 USA