The DA Boardroom
Our focus is on providing executives the
knowledge, resources and skills to expand
the proven benefits of Disciplined Agile across the
Scott W Ambler, DA Fellow
for our free session
A Disciplined Approach to Agile Transformations
In this brief overview we will discuss our approach:
1) A Multi-Pronged Transformation Strategy
2) Transformations are Hard
3) Invest in Your People
4) Coaching to Success
5) A Transformation Roadmap
6) A Lean Change Approach to Agile Transformations
7) Implementing Improvements: Lean Change
8) Measure Your Way to Success
There will be time for Q&A after the presentation.
MONDAY, 5 November 2018
12:00-1:00 pm EST
Convert to your timezone
Feel free to forward this invitation to a co-worker or friend.
Register in advance for this webinar:
1) ** Use your DisciplinedAgileConsortium login credentials to have your profile automatically updated with 1 hour toward certification renewal. **
2) Keep your confirmation email. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Missing the live webinar?
The recording will be available for viewing within 3 business days of the live event at Webinars
How to Become an Agile Business with Scott W Ambler, DA Fellow
November 22 @7am EST
November 22 @8pm EST
November 23 @12pm EST
Agile Across all of IT with Scott W Ambler, DA Fellow
December 6 @7am EST
December 6 @8pm EST
December 7 @12pm EST
Watch for the 2019 schedule.
Save the date | November 27 @12pm EST
Save the date | January 22 @12pm EST
Save the date | February 19 @12pm EST
© 2014-2018 Disciplined Agile Consortium
600 Crowfoot Crescent NW, Suite 340
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA T3A 5A2