It has been a while since our last newsletter, and we have been busy!
DA DAY on 15th May brought together leading experts, practitioners and customers to share best practices, success stories and introduce new techniques, learning materials and tools. The demo for the in-progress DA Tool Suite was well received.
THANK YOU Speakers, Panelists and Attendees for making our conference a smashing success.
DA Day Resources are available!
· If you registered for DA Day 2018, once you log in you will have access to all resources.
· If you have an Active Membership, once you log in you will have access to the Q&A recordings.
· Missed attending? Until June 30, you may receive access to these resources by requesting a Post-Conference Registration.
Following the success of DADay2018 we are launching a summer education series for Agile practitioners new to Disciplined Agile.
DAConversations is a free online learning series focusing on different aspects of Disciplined Agile. This is the perfect time to bring co-workers, team members and those you would like to be on your team to an introduction to all things DAD. Each session begins with a 30-minute presentation, followed by a 30-minute Q&A session.
AgileOpenCanada was a great learning experience in a relaxed atmosphere. Thank you to all the volunteers who organized this event in Banff, AB - we look forward to next year's event in Vancouver, BC.
Active Members - Did you receive the opportunity to preview and provide feedback on excerpts for our new book: The Disciplined Agile Delivery Handbook: How to Own Your Agile Process? New excerpts continue to be added - we are looking for your feedback to include in our next book. See our Sneak Previews!
Message from Mark & Scott
We are thrilled to be heading to the Business Agility Conference 2018 in South Africa on July 17, hosted by IndigoCube, a Certified Disciplined Agile Bronze Partner, where we will speak about business agility. This presentation is aimed at business people curious about modern management practices for the digital enterprise and how that affects all divisions from HR to Finance, Marketing and the rest.
If you are attending Public Events this fall, check our Events Calendar to see if we are sponsoring or speaking at your event. We are attending several conferences in South Africa, the UK, Canada and the USA from July to November. We invite everyone at the conference to attend our talks, then stay and chat after the session. We hope to see you!
In this update:
· Register for DAConversations with Scott W Ambler
· Sneak Previews
· Recent Blogs
· Virtual Learning Calendar
· F2F Workshops • Victoria • Calgary • Helsinki • London
· Public Events • London • Johannesburg • San Diego • Indianapolis • Parma • Portland • New York • Dallas • San Francisco
Stay current with the evolution of DA:
1. Follow our BLOG on DisciplinedAgileDelivery.com. It provides a wealth of articles and updates about Disciplined Agile topics;
2. Give back by engaging with the DA discussion forum on LinkedIn;
3. Have a twitter handle? Follow @disc_agile;
We welcome your feedback and your comments related to Certification, Membership, Partnership and the evolution of Disciplined Agile.