May 15 is DA DAY!
What: DA DAY – A full day online conference focused on advances in Disciplined Agile (DA) and client successes
When: May 15, 2018 10 AM – 5 PM EST
Where: Online, from the comfort of your home or office
Cost: Active Members $50 US, Non-members $100 US
Who should participate: Anyone interested in learning more about Disciplined Agile
Why attend? You'll earn complete recertification requirements for the year in a single day.
Call for presentations, event agenda and registration details.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the inaugural DA DAY, sponsored by the Disciplined Agile Consortium.
This first of its kind, this one-day online conference will bring together leading Disciplined Agile (DA) experts, practitioners, and customers to share best practices, DA success stories, and introduce new DA techniques and learning materials. Agenda topics have been selected by DAC members as part of ongoing surveys to determine areas of most interest. The 5 agenda topics are:
· DAIT: Enterprise Architecture – How do you apply lean and agile strategies for Enterprise Architecture? How do Enterprise Architects work effectively with IT delivery teams?
· DevOps: IT Operations – How do you build and run a trustworthy IT ecosystem that runs so efficiently it goes unnoticed by clients?
· DAIT: Continuous Improvement - How do you enable people to easily and systematically share improvement learnings?
· DevOps: Release Management – How do you effectively plan, coordinate and verify the deployment of IT solutions into production in multi-team environments? How are IT delivery teams implementing CI/CD pipelines in established enterprises?
· DAE: Business Operations – How has agile and lean enabled your organization to more effectively provide services and products to customers? How has the relationship between IT and “the business” evolved?
We are seeking DA practitioners with experience in these areas to participate as speakers for DA Day.
To be considered as a Speaker for this event please email Conference@DisciplinedAgileConsortium.org and include:
Guide for presenters:
· The deadline to submit abstracts is March 25th.
· Presentations that include actual DA implementations at specific organizations will be given preference.
· Final presentations will be limited to 15 minutes and a maximum of 10 PowerPoint slides.
· Deadline for submission: March 25th.
· Notification of acceptance: April 6th.
· Deadline for final presentation submission: May 11th.
Scott Ambler & Mark Lines