Are you an agile influencer striving to guide your organization through the challenges of agile transformation? Then you need a mix of leadership, coaching, strategic thinking, and application of agile practices to make a difference. The Certified Disciplined Agile Coach (CDAC) training provides tools and strategies to enable you to identify, tailor, and evolve Ways of Working (WoW) that help take your business to the next level. Upon completion of this workshop, you will be prepared to become a CDAC.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be prepared to attain the Certified Disciplined Agile Coach (CDAC) designation.
Certified Disciplined Agile Coach (CDAC) for Existing Agile Coaches is a two-day interactive workshop for anyone who is currently coaching agile teams who wants to improve their coaching skills and background. It is made up of the following modules:
1. What is coaching and why do it?
2. Stages of team development and coaching support
3. Understanding and supporting change
4. Introducing emotional intelligence, the foundation of coaching
5. Motivators, demotivators and overcoming resistance
6. Team conflict, the good and the bad
7. Decision making, experiments, and evolving
8. The coaching toolkit