The Disciplined Agile Certifications
There are three practitioner certifications:
- Disciplined Agilist-Yellow Belt. This beginner certification indicates to colleagues and employers that you are eager to learn Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) strategies that enable you to increase your skills and abilities as a software professional. Click here for certification requirements.
- Disciplined Agilist-Green Belt. This intermediate certification indicates that you are experienced at DAD and are on your way to becoming a generalizing specialist. You have the potential to be a “junior coach” under the guidance of a senior coach (someone who is likely a Disciplined Agile Black Belt). Click here for certification requirements.
- Disciplined Agilist-Black Belt. This expert certification indicates that you are a trusted expert with significant proficiency at DAD. You can coach other people in disciplined agile strategies and advise organizations in the adoption and tailoring of the DAD framework. Click here for certification requirements.
Permitted usage of Certification status
You are permitted to use one of the following certifications if you are a certified member of a given status and your account is in good standing (i.e you have fulfilled your educational and community activity requirements for the past year and you have paid your dues). Failure to maintain your membership in good standing means that you must remove any and all references to disciplined agile certification. The names of the certifications are to be referred to as follows:
- Disciplined Agilist-Yellow Belt
- Disciplined Agilist-Green Belt
- Disciplined Agilist-Black Belt